3v3 Tournament for the Gabe Fleming Memorial Hockey Scholarship Fund
Friday, February 7th – 6:00pm to 11:00pm
Saturday, February 8th – 12:30pm to 4:30pm
4:30pm Concert by Decoy
6:00pm Iowa Wild vs Stockton Heat
Sunday, February 9th – 9:30am to 1:30pm (schedule to be confirmed)
Wells Fargo Arena, 730 3rd St Des Moines, Iowa 50309
- Check-in starts on Friday at 4:30pm
- 4 game schedule with playoffs
- Level of play is Open (A/B/C+), Intermediate (C/D+), and Novice (D) (final levels upon approval)
- Tournament Jersey included
- Tournament participants will each receive (4) drink tickets to use during the tournament, available in the locker rooms, Spectator beer available at arena level only.
- Tournament participants each receive (2) tickets for the Wild game. To purchase additional tickets, click “BUY TICKETS” . $5.00 per ticket goes back to the Gabe Fleming Memorial Hockey Scholarship Fund!
- Come out early for a pre-game concert featuring Decoy and 2 for $10 tall boys from 4:30pm – 6:00pm before the Wild game!
For more information and for any questions you may have, contact us.
- Participants must be 21 Years or older
- No Contact: No checking, no fighting (either offense will result in automatic removal from tournament with no refund)
- Zero Tolerance: Verbal abuse, fighting, or contact of opposing players (players will be removed with no refund)
- USA Hockey Adult Rules: A score keeper will be provided for each game
- No Outside Alcohol Allowed: Bags will be checked by security (all intoxicated players will be removed from play by on-ice officials)
- Minimum of 6 players and maximum of 7 players per team (this includes the goalie)
- Registration, Waivers, and Payment: Players will not be allowed to play without registration, payment, and waivers
- Check-In: All players are required to check-in before entering the ice (check-in starts at 4:30pm on Friday and 11:30am Saturday)
- No additional players can be substituted or added after check-in before the first game.
- Teams must play only rostered players, no substitutions.
- $300 per team if payments and registrations for all team members are received by January 1st, 2020
- $360 per team if payments and registrations are received after January 1st, 2020
- Team registration deadline: January 19th, 2020